Who does collect your personal data?
The controller – House of Faige – UAB “Avis domus”, legal entity code 303267627, registered office address is at Sv. Stepono st. 5-39, LT-01139 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
When you use our services on the Website or communicate with us directly or through Social Networks, we collect the following personal data from you:
- the information you provide to us when you purchase of goods on our Website: name, surname, contact details, the billing and delivery of the goods and other information related to the purchase;
- information related to your purchases from House of Faige;
- the information you provide to us when communicating with us directly or through Social Networks;
- information about your computer and about your visits and use of our Website, including your IP address, login time and date;
- the information provided to us by third parties about your payments or other information for which you have given permission to third parties to share it with us;
- other data that is collected with your consent and which is defined in detail at the time when you are asked for permission.
On what legal basis do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data is handled, where appropriate, on the following legal grounds:
- managing your personal data is necessary to provide you House of Faige Services;
- processing your personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of House of Faige or third parties.
What are the objectives for collecting your personal data?
- to give you the opportunity to use the Website;
- for the conclusion of an agreement with you and its execution;
- for issuing and sending invoices to you;
- to carry out the loyalty programme;
- to communicate with you;
- for statistical purposes;
- for the improvement of service quality;
- for direct marketing purposes, i.e., our news and other information related to our services that we deem necessary for you by email or other means (you may at any time refuse such news and information by notifying us by email or by clicking on the interactive link at the bottom of the message received to prevent future direct marketing messages).
We will not store your personal data collected more than 2 years after your last visit to the Website. When personal data becomes unnecessary for the purposes of their processing or after the expiration of the prescribed retention period, it will be safely destroyed, except for the cases specified by law, when it must be transferred to the archives of the state.
How do we disclose your personal data to third parties?
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- if we must do it according to law;
- to protect your rights or interests (including the provision of your data to third parties).
Protection of personal data
Your personal data will be processed responsibly and securely. By setting up the tools of processing of the personal data, as well as during the processing of the data, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for the protection of your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, and any other unauthorized management.
The employees and partners of House of Faige are in writing obliged not to disclose to third parties nor to distribute the information of House of Faige customers gathered in House of Faige workplace or by communicating with customers directly or through the Social Networks.
We do not provide any services for people under the age of 16, so we do not collect their personal data. If you are under the age of 16 years, do not use our services.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under 16, we will delete that information.
A cookie is a small data set that is transmitted from a website and stored on a visitor’s computer or other device.
Using cookies, we can obtain information about your browsing on our Website, which helps us provide relevant information and improve our Website and its content. Cookies and the data contained therein will not be used for any other purpose and will not be forwarded to third parties.
|Cookie name||Purpose of the cookie||Data used||Moment of creation and validity period||Additional information|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||“Google analytics” number||2 years||“Google analytics”|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.||“Google analytics” number||1 minute||“Google analytics”|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users||“Google analytics” number||24 hours||“Google analytics”|
|AMP_TOKEN||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||“Google analytics” number||30 seconds to 1 year||“Google analytics”|
|_gac_<property-id>||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.||“Google analytics” number||90 days||“Google analytics”|
If you do not agree to save cookies to your computer or to the other end device, you can change the settings of your Internet browser and turn off all cookies or turn them on / off one by one. However, please note, that in some cases this may slow down the browsing speed of the Website, restrict the functionality of certain Website Functions or block access to the Website. You can also prevent “Google” cookies from collecting data related to your use of the Website (including your IP address), as well as “Google” to use this information by downloading the browser plugin using this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=lt. More general information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org or https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
Please note that House of Faige Social Networks is subject to applicable social networking cookie policies. As a result, if you are using the Social Networks, please review and comply with the relevant social networking cookie policies.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- the right to access to personal data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- the right to the restriction of processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to disagree with the processing of your personal data, unless this data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by House of Faige or a third person to whom the data is provided and if the interests of the data subject are not more important;
- the right a complaint to The State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the processing of personal data.
If you want to exercise your rights, you must personally contact House of Faige at Sv. Stepono st. 5-39, LT-01139 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania or by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for the exercise of rights and at the same time to confirm your identity by providing a scanned copy of a valid personal identification document or by any other electronic means in a manner prescribed by law, which allows us to properly identify you with your identity. After receiving your request and evaluating it, House of Faige will notify you within 30 calendar days after request.
House of Faige will provide you with the necessary information without any consideration whatsoever when implementing your rights. However, if it becomes clear that your application is manifestly ill-founded or disproportionate, in particular because of its repetitive content, House of Faige is entitled to:
- require payment of a reasonable fee, considering the administrative costs of providing the information or of the reports or actions requested; or
- refuse to act on request.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, you can contact us by email email@example.com or at Sv. Stepono st. 5-39, LT-01139 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania or telephone +370 622 57070.